We preview Launch Party, the flagship event of Edmonton Startup Week, then we catch up with Cam Linke of Amii to hear more about TechAid, the future of AI Week, and what needs to happen to keep the momentum going in Edmonton's innovation ecosystem.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Edmonton Startup Week
- Accelerator grads and pitch veterans among Launch Party startups
- Taproot was one of the startups at Launch Party 7
- Companies at Launch Party 13
- The startups that were part of the virtual Launch Party 11 and Launch Party 12 will be feted at Launch Party 13 on Oct. 20.
- Cam Linke
- Donate to the United Way of the Alberta Capital Region's Period Promise campaign and Boyle Street Community Services
- AI Week
- Amii impact report
- DevCon started at Startup Edmonton
- Edmonton named a Learning City by UNESCO
Many thanks to our title sponsor, Edmonton Unlimited, as well as to Alberta Blue Cross for support of this episode.
Bloom is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community.
Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!★ Support this podcast ★