Ordr brings the concession stand to your seat
Jade Chiles of Ordr, an app that allows fans to avoid lineups by ordering food and merch from where they are, discusses emerging from stealth mode to score with sports venues. Then Faaiza Ramji and Karen Unland catch up on some other food-tech news involving Truffle and Aisle 24.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Jade Chiles
- Evan Wain
- Canadian Elite Basketball League
- Ordr Integrates with SpotOn
- The Fort Distillery strikes a deal with Rogers Place
- Adam Grant's Originals
More food-tech news
- Truffle wins a Stevie Award
- Our episode on Truffle
- Contactless Ordering Systems: Everything You Need to Know
- Aisle 24 to spread to Edmonton
- Subscribe to the Tech Roundup and the Food Roundup
Many thanks to our title sponsor, Innovate Edmonton, as well as to Alberta Blue Cross for support of this episode.
Bloom is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community.
Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.