Truffle satisfies hunger for restaurant software
Mack Male joins the show to dive deeper into Taproot's story about Truffle, a food-tech company that is solving a lot of problems for restaurants and just secured $2.3 million in investment to expand into new markets. Plus we discuss some other developments on the food innovation front.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Truffle raises $2.3M to help restaurants go digital
- Omer Choudhary
- Accelerate Fund III from Yaletown Partners
- Arden Tse
More food and agricultural innovation:
- Alberta Innovates Launches Agri-Food and Bioindustrial Innovation Program
- Growing the future of food from Invest Alberta
- Agri-food industry flourishing in Alberta
- Food processing is target of latest promise by Alberta NDP
- LandView Drones
- From Toy to Tool: The sky's the limit for farming drones
- Online farmers' market Cultivatr expands to Edmonton
- Subscribe to Taproot's Food Roundup
Many thanks to our title sponsor, Innovate Edmonton, as well as to Alberta Blue Cross for support of this episode.
Bloom is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community.
Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!
Editing by Castria and Scott Lilwall; theme music by Dave Von Bieker; cover art by Vikki Wiercinski.★ Support this podcast ★
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.