After catching up on Plug and Play Alberta and the rest of the accelerators, Faaiza Ramji and Karen Unland spitball a new accelerator for consumer packaged goods before checking in on some other innovation and investment news.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Plug and Play Alberta grads get ready to execute
- Plug and Play Alberta
- Alberta Scaleup and Growth Accelerator Program (Scaleup GAP)
- Trust Science
- Trust Science's revenue growth
- Alberta Accelerator by 500
- TELUS Community Safety and Wellness Accelerator
- Alberta Catalyzer
- Catalyzer's latest Engage cohort
- Thrive Canada II Accelerator Program
- The Alberta Innovates Revenue Accelerator by GrowthX
- Faaiza's company is Field Notes
- Edmonton Global on food and agriculture
- forward/slash summit
- Startup TNT sector summits in life sciences, agtech, and cleantech
- Copperstone Technologies and Swift Charge make cleantech investment list
- Copperstone Technologies
- Our episode on Copperstone Technologies
- Swift Charge
Many thanks to our title sponsor, Edmonton Unlimited, as well as to Alberta Blue Cross for support of this episode.
Bloom is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community.
Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!★ Support this podcast ★