We talk to Chelsey Reschke of Voran Group about bringing innovative chemical products to market and representing Canada on the world stage. Plus we take a look at a hydrogen initiative and some companies finding their niche in aviation.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Voran Group Ventures
- Chelsey Reschke
- Summit-bound CEO sees promising future for Edmonton region
- MOU between Biosenta and Voran Group
- G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance summit
- Futurpreneur delegation
- Kanin Energy, which was mentored by Reschke
- Alberta's Industrial Heartland
- Alberta Carbon Trunk Line
- Hydrogen Centre of Excellence
- Houston Energy Transition Initiative
- Episode 31 with Zero Point Cryogenics
Regional and aviation news:
- Edmonton Global floats idea to kick-start hydrogen economy
- Speaking Municipally episode
- Alberta Aerospace & Technology Centre
- Aviation software business takes off with regional pilots
- Liquid Software Corporation
- AIRMarket Inc.
Many thanks to our title sponsor, Edmonton Unlimited, as well as to Alberta Blue Cross for support of this episode.
Bloom is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community.
Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!★ Support this podcast ★