We talk to Leanne Brownoff about VR Pathways, which combines cognitive behavioural therapy with virtual reality to improve mental wellness. And we round up what's going on with various accelerators.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- VR Pathways
- Leanne Brownoff
- Danielle Bragge
- VR Pathways offers virtual way to manage real-world stress
- Mark Zuckerberg on the Quest Pro, building the metaverse, and more
- Apple's mixed-reality headset: Here's what you need to know
- Umay attracts a Dragon's attention
- AlignVR helps employers get real by going virtual
More accelerator news:
- VR Pathways is in Cohort 2 of the TELUS Community Safety and Wellness Accelerator
- Plug and Play Alberta announced its second batch
- Alberta Accelerator by 500 unveiled its second batch
- Alberta Catalyzer Velocity cohort
- The Alberta Innovates Revenue Accelerator powered by GrowthX announced its second cohort
- Launch Party 13
Many thanks to our title sponsor, Edmonton Unlimited, as well as to Alberta Blue Cross for support of this episode.
Bloom is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community.
Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!★ Support this podcast ★