Bringing products to life, investing in social issues, and Uniting the Prairies
We talk about a product design company that's taking off after a tough few years, and a new venture capital fund made its first investment in Areto Labs. Plus, a flurry of upcoming opportunities — from a program for women and gender-diverse people seeking careers in AI to launching the Alberta Innovates Revenue Accelerator.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Ventrify rides high on client's crowdfunding success
- EZ Treat Kickstarter
- ScaleGood Fund
- TELUS Community Safety and Wellness Accelerator
- New CAD$10 million Edmonton-based ScaleGood Fund powered by TELUS announced with first investment in Areto Labs
- Areto Labs
- Uniting the Prairies
- Birdie Break
- Environmental Material Science
- EZ Ops
- The Public Food Hub Co.
- Aspyr Media
- Startup TNT Investment Summit
- Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute (Amii) Kickstart Program
- Alberta Innovates Revenue Accelerator
- Digital Alberta is looking for its first full-time executive director
Bloom is brought to you by Innovate Edmonton. It is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community. Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!★ Support this podcast ★
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.