After years of success in the training space, TIQ Software founder Jason Suriano finds himself learning some new tricks himself through The Alberta Innovates Revenue Accelerator from GrowthX. Then Faaiza Ramji and Karen Unland round up what's going on with the raft of accelerators now available in Edmonton.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- TIQ Software
- Jason Suriano
- The Alberta Innovates Revenue Accelerator (TAIRA) from GrowthX
- AppSumo campaign for TIQ Software
- TIQ's origin story
- Suriano is a member of Innovate Edmonton's Innovation Growth Council
More accelerator news
- Revenue-focused accelerator wins praise
- Sept. 19 information session on TAIRA
- Applications for TAIRA
- Alberta Scaleup and Growth Accelerators Program
- TELUS Community Safety and Wellness Accelerator
- Plug and Play Alberta
- Alberta Accelerator by 500
- Alberta Catalyzer
- SVG Ventures|THRIVE
- Subscribe to the Tech Roundup so you don't miss future news
Many thanks to our title sponsor, Innovate Edmonton, as well as to Alberta Blue Cross for support of this episode.
Bloom is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community.
Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!★ Support this podcast ★