Drivewyze connects trucks to save lives
Drivewyze CEO Brian Heath discusses how his company's technology makes trucking safer, what he sees for the future of the industry, and why Edmonton remains home even though his customers are mostly in the U.S. Plus, Faaiza Ramji and Karen Unland discuss more transportation innovations.
- Parent company Intelligent Imaging Systems
- Brian Heath
- Drivewyze was at Launch Party 4 in 2013
- Drivewyze hopes to welcome startup community to new HQ
- The Knowledge Project with Shane Parrish episode that Faaiza mentioned: Andrew Wilkinson: Entrepreneurial Insights
- Our previous conversations with Ryan Tucker of G2V Optics and Chris Kallal of Wild + Pine
- Shopify lays off 1,000 employees
- Clean Air Strategic Alliance aims to find out what trucks are emitting
- Hydrogen Centre of Excellence Launches Tech Competition
- TransPod unveils "ultra-high-speed" FluxJet vehicle as it begins construction on proposed Alberta track
- Prairie Link high-speed rail proposal
- Subscribe to Taproot's Tech Roundup
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.